InventHelp Review – https://jessicahaydensblog.blogspot.com/2019/02/5-simple-steps-to-patent-your-invention.html. Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a connected with some of the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how good an insurance policy you might think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a full-line of providers not looking to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting the company first to find out their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to monitor you on paper.)
6. They have too many similar services that information mill flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and product patent besides mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort through.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t have a clue who your competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing whenever compared with what is departing from out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, but when they write a quick look up your patent they discover that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly following due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t want to take the risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put into that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable as we possibly can.